At Aerosim, we realize it takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company. Thanks to the team we’ve developed over the years, Aerosim is considered by our most important critics – our customers – to be an innovative company backed by excellent products with reliable and effective customer support.
As a growing company, Aerosim offers a world of opportunity for those who are ready to excel. If you are excited about aviation, simulation and a challenge to innovate, Aerosim may be the place for you. Check back often for a current list of our permanent, contract and internship opportunities.
Current Job Openings
- Project Coordinator: the project coordinator position interfaces effectively with Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Support and Customers to facilitate on-time and on-budget project deliveries.
- Project Manager: this position is in charge of planing and managing the execution of projects from contract signing through product delivery.
- Software Release Coordinator: this position is responsible for the build and deployment of Aerosim software products.
- Web Services and Database Developer: is responsible for web Services and database development to produce our latest generation Learning Management System (LMS) for pilot training.
- Software Engineer I: This position will work closely with a team of driven software engineer professionals eager to take the company to the next level, help the company grow, and deliver on corporate goals and objectives.
- Aviation Courseware Developer I: Design and implement training content for pilots, maintenance technicians and cabin crew in the general and commercial aviation industries.
Aerosim Flight Academy
- A & P Maintenance Technician: This position is responsible for providing a safe, reliable and airworthy fleet of aircraft for flight instruction.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to: