- Products & Technology
- Pilot Training Solutions
- Government & Military
At Aerosim, we realize it takes a team of dedicated employees with a variety of skills to create a truly great company. Thanks to the team we’ve developed over the years, Aerosim is considered by our most important critics – our customers – to be an innovative company backed by excellent products with reliable and effective customer support.
As a growing company, Aerosim offers a world of opportunity for those who are ready to excel. If you are excited about aviation, simulation and a challenge to innovate, Aerosim may be the place for you. Check back often for a current list of our permanent, contract and internship opportunities.
Current Job Openings
- Research & Development Software Engineer: This position will be responsible for working in the Research and Development Group on a wide variety of Software Systems projects for development of flight simulators.
- Software Release Coordinator: This position is responsible for the build and deployment of Aerosim software products.
- Software Engineer I: This position will work closely with a team of driven software engineer professionals eager to take the company to the next level, help the company grow, and deliver on corporate goals and objectives.
- Aviation Courseware Developer I: Design and implement training content for pilots, maintenance technicians and cabin crew in the general and commercial aviation industries.
Aerosim Flight Academy
- For all Aerosim Flight Academy open positions, please visit the Academy careers web page.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to: