Flight Instructor Job Description
Aerosim Flight Academy, located at the Orlando/Sanford International Airport, is now hiring certified flight instructors.
Reports to: Group Manager and/or Group Leader
Basic Function: This position is responsible for the conduct of the flight training of students.
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain the quality (pass rate) of flight training at or above 80%.
- See that all section goals are met, including pass rate, students completing on time, not exceeding student flight hours, student’s training records completed on time, and if not, make recommendations to the Group Manager for corrective action to be taken.
- See that each assigned student is scheduled properly.
- Maintain the flight training standards as outlined by both the FAA and Aerosim Flight Academy.
- Ensure that policies and procedures of the Operations Manual are maintained.
- Ensure that assigned students’ training records and folders are kept in accordance with Aerosim Flight Academy and FAA policy.
- Professional Pilot
- IFR Current a plus
- Clean Driving Record
- Experience in a 141 environment a plus
- Requirements: CFII
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Call 1-800-U-CAN-FLY (800-822-6359) if you have questions about this position.