A & P Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Maintenance Managers/Line Lead
Location: Sanford, FL
Basic Function: To provide a safe, reliable and airworthy fleet of aircraft for flight instruction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform aircraft maintenance on academy fleet to enable them to meet or exceed airworthiness standards.
- Perform the above efficiently and effectively enough to meet the academy’s flight schedule.
- Complete and document all stages of his or her individual training syllabus.
- Ensure consistent, accurate aircraft maintenance by properly completing turnover entries on unfinished maintenance in the turnover log.
- Follow all Maintenance Department Policies and Procedures.
- Keep a clean and orderly work environment.
- Make recommendations to improve functions within the Maintenance Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead, Maintenance Managers, or the Director of Maintenance.
- Must hold current FAA Mechanic Certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Must own or acquire at least the tools on the Minimum Tool List.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 1-800-U-CAN-FLY (800-822-6359) if you have questions about this position.