Reports to: David Carr, Project Management Lead
Location: Burnsville, MN
Department: Project Management
Type: Full Time Employee
Aerosim is seeking a qualified, energetic, self-starting Project Coordinator to interface effectively with Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Support and Customers to facilitate on-time and on-budget project deliveries. This requires an extremely talented and flexible individual with strong MS Project and MS Office product skills and an ability to effectively work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work with Project Managers, Resource Managers, Team Leads and individual contributors to capture resource assignment updates and apply in MS Project on a weekly basis
- Utilize MS Project, MS Access and MS Excel to prepare weekly management-level reporting; providing visibility to historic work performance against projected plans and forecast labor requirements across all projects
- Evaluate the forecast project labor requirements and suggest modifications to align with available resources
- Identify potential project deliverable risks relating to resource assignment and availability constraints
- Create and maintain documentation for project related processes and procedures
- Must have strong technical knowledge of MS Project, MS Access, Excel and Word
- 3 years experience in a Jr. Project Manager or Project Coordinator role is required
- Strong project organizational skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: verbal, written and listening
- Basic project management skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to interface effectively with various levels and across organizational lines.
- Direct management experiences a plus
- MS Project Server 2007 experience a plus
- Proven ability to quickly grasp new concepts, plan work, and execute plans in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and high sense of accountability
- Ability to satisfy deadlines and work under pressure
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 952-894-4694 if you have questions about this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aerosim is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.