Reports to: David Carr, Project Management Lead
Locations: Burnsville, MN
Department: Project Management
Type: Full Time Employee
Aerosim is seeking a qualified, energetic, self-starting Project Manager to manage multiple projects. The Project Manager will be required to interface effectively with all departments involved in designing, developing, building and delivering Aerosim training products on-time and on-budget. Aerosim customer satisfaction is critical to our success and the Project Manager is the key individual responsible to ensure that the customers’ needs and expectations are recognized and addressed. This requires an extremely talented and flexible individual with proven success in managing complex and challenging projects in a highly dynamic environment.
- Plan and manage execution of projects from contract signing through delivery
- Provide overall project control and coordination, requirements definition, scope definition and management, schedule and tasks
- Issues management, quality and budget, risk analysis and management, contingency planning, change management
- Build and maintain project schedules, ensure on-time delivery of milestones, monitor and report project status, provide day-to-day work direction for project teams
- Identify and engage stakeholders, develop and maintain outstanding customer service relationships, conduct formal presentations to management
- Work with Project Managers, Resource Managers, Team Leads and individual contributors to capture resource assignment updates and apply in MS Project on a daily basis
- 5+ years Project Management experience required
- Proven experience managing projects and leading cross-functional teams
- Proven experience managing and being accountable for multiple medium and small projects at a given time
- Must have strong technical knowledge of MS Project, MS Access, Excel and Word
- Direct management experiences a plus
- Strong project organizational skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: verbal, written and listening, with ability to interface effectively with various organizational levels and across organizational lines
- MS Project Server 2007 experience a plus
- Military background a plus
- Proven ability to quickly grasp new concepts, plan work, and execute plans in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented and high sense of accountability
- Ability to satisfy deadlines and work under pressure
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent judgment, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Call 952-894-4694 if you have questions about this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aerosim is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.