Software Engineer I
Reports to: Kuljit Sandhu, Manager of Software Systems Engineering
Location: Burnsville, MN
Type: Full Time Employee
Aerosim is seeking a Software Systems Engineer I who will work closely with a team of driven software engineer professionals eager to take the company to the next level, help the company grow, and deliver on corporate goals and objectives.
This position will be responsible for the design, code and test simulation models of components, subsystems and systems for aircraft avionics equipment. This individual will perform the following functions:
- Attend design reviews
- Produce design and test specifications
- Assist with in-house acceptance
- Undertake, upon request, the maintenance of any software tools comprising company software development environment
- Adhere to all company and contractual standards and processes applicable to software
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science required
- 0-2 year software development experience
- Experience with the following software development tools / languages:
- C++ Object Oriented Programming
- Good PC skills (Excel, Word etc.)
- Matlab/Simulink experience desirable
- Strong problem resolution and skills
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as communicate effectively with other team members
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Call 952-894-4694 if you have questions about this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aerosim is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.