- Products & Technology
- Pilot Training Solutions
- Government & Military
Software Release Coordinator
Reports to: Michael Romain, Manager of Customer Support
Location: Burnsville, MN
Department: Customer Support
Type: Full Time Employee
Aerosim Technologies is planning for tomorrow. Our teams of dedicated individuals are turning imaginative ideas into leading products and services that provide elegant solutions for some of the toughest challenges in aviation training. Aerosim is seeking a Software Release Coordinator to build and deploy Aerosim products. This requires a detail oriented individual with the ability to effectively work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Liaise with Engineering leads to handle product transition from development to release and deployment
- Gain and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Aerosim product deliverables
- Write and maintain programs and scripts to package, deliver, and install products
- Test to assure program functionality in multiple environments and configurations
- Help troubleshoot software installations and updates
- Maintain software configuration management data
- Work with various departments to help create process improvements related to product releases
- Two or four year degree in computer related field
- Experience writing scripts (Windows batch files or other scripting language)
- Experience with Source Code Control software (preferably Microsoft Visual SourceSafe)
- Understanding of software configuration management processes
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Call 952-894-4694 if you have questions about this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aerosim is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.