Cirrus Avionics Systems Trainer™
Place an Order: +1 952-894-4694
The Cirrus Avionics Systems Trainer™ (AST) is a PC-based training device designed for full avionics systems learning, using guided lessons integrated with simulation to create a fully interactive training environment.
Cirrus and Aerosim have teamed up to provide computer based pilot training for the avionics in the SR20/SR22. This PC-based desktop training tool makes the advanced avionics technology easy to learn and understand. The program teaches pilots the concepts, terminology and procedures required to confidently manage automation in today’s technically advanced general aviation aircraft.
The AST combines interactive courseware with simulations to introduce the glass cockpit to SR20/SR22 pilots in a fully interactive training environment. A series of guided lessons combined with practice scenarios brings pilots to a level of demonstrated proficiency with the aircraft’s avionics.
- Cockpit Overview
- Single Pilot Resource Management
- Systems Training for PFD, MFD, GPS, Autopilot, Transponder and Audio
- Malfunctions Training
- Training Flight Scenarios
- Evaluation Flight Scenarios
- Free-play Flights
Because the trainer is a true free-play device, a variety of training scenarios and flight plans can be followed. This free-play element allows pilots to practice the entire flight cycle, with user inputs producing the same real-time feedback as in the actual aircraft.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (Pentium 4 or better recommended)
- RAM: Recommended 1 Gigabyte (minimum 2 Gigabytes for Vista and W7)
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 or 1280 x 1024
Microsoft Internet Explorer v6.0 or higher (32-bit) set as your default browser.
- This program is not Mac compatible
Price $495.00 plus shipping and handling
To place an order for your copy, please call Aerosim at 952.894.4694.