- Products & Technology
- Pilot Training Solutions
- Government & Military
Flight Management System Trainer (FMST)
The Aerosim Flight Management System Trainer (FMST) is a PC-based training device that allows students to perform pre-flight and in-flight Flight Management System, autopilot, EFIS and navigation procedures while operating in a structured learning or true free-play training environment. Introduced back in the early 90s, Aerosim Technologies developed the world’s first Flight Management System Trainer and has been a leader in perfecting aircraft FMS through high fidelity graphics and real-based simulation.
Each FMS Trainer can be customized to your particular aircraft. All required avionics are fully integrated, while aerodynamics and engine models offer the capability to set the thrust, flaps, slats, speed brakes and gear to allow for a genuine experience within the aircraft’s operating envelope. The FMS Trainer can be web-enabled for distance learning.
- Single or dual screen configuration
- Can be delivered via classroom, computer lab or distance learning
- Lesson Plan Editor™ for courseware development
- Simulation Control – includes ground reset, freezes, simulation speed (x10), snapshots and repositions
- Optional 3D simulated aircraft hardware for CDU, MCP/FGP, etc…
- Uses aircraft navigation database and updates
- Maintenance functions and active schematics
- Malfunctions for non-normal and emergency procedures
Aircraft Currently Available for Customization
|Airbus A319, A320, A330, A330/340||Boeing Business Jet, Boeing 717, 727-200, 737-300, 737-400, 737-700, 737-800, 747-200, 747-400, 757-200, 757-200P, 757-300, 757-300P, 767-300, 767-300P, 767-400, 777-200||CRJ200, CRJ700||Embraer 145, 170, 190||Fokker 100, MD11, MD80, MD81/81, MD83, MD88, MD90||Challenger 601, Dash 8 Q200, Dash 8 Q400, DC10, E6 (B737-800)|
Contact Our Sales Team
For more information about Aerosim’s Flight Management System Trainer, e-mail our sales team or call 952-894-4694.