Courseware is not a new tool in the field of aviation instruction. Pilots have been groaning for years about being forced to sit in front of a computer for hours on end to learn their aircraft. The problem: most aviation courseware consists of dated and stagnant graphics that “point and explain” their way through the cockpit. The result: bored students who become disengaged with the material being presented to them.
The Aerosim Solution
What makes Aerosim courseware unique?
- Dynamic graphics and animation that engage the user
- Simulation-based, realistic panels and airplane interactions that accurately mirror what students will experience in procedures training and simulator sessions
- User input actions and self-assessment questions that prompt students to interact with aircraft components and reinforce lesson content
- Freeplay simulation that allows students to pause the courseware, flip into a Virtual Flight Deck environment to practice and enhance what they’ve just learned, then return to the lesson
Our current courseware library includes:
- B737-200 Systems
- A320 Systems
- A330 Systems
- A318/A319/A320/A321 differences
- B737-800 Systems
- B737-800 Autopilot/FMS Integration
- B767-300 Systems
- B757/B767 Differences
- CRJ200 Intro to glass cockpits. Autopilot/EFIS/FMS (JetPac)
- DC9 Systems
- Airbus Manuals and Philosophy
- Aircraft Performance
- Weight and Balance
- Adverse Weather
- CFIT and ALAR
- CRM and Human Factors
- High Altitude Operations
Streamlining the training process is a key focus of our courseware. All of the content we offer is available for distribution either through delivery of USB drives or instantaneously over the Internet. Getting your students started on their next training event is as easy as sending them an email.
Because of the synergy created between our courseware and simulation products, we are able to offer a higher quality instructional package with a price tag that is on par with our competitors. For more information about our specific courseware products or to request a demo, call 952-894-4694.
Customization and Convenience
Our courseware is designed to be modular, which means it can be tailored to the needs of the program. Whether it be full courseware for initial qualification students or a streamlined course for recurrent students, our courseware can be molded to fit your requirements.
In addition, our LMS system gives instructors at-a-glance information about their students’ progress in the courseware lessons, allowing for a greater level of control during the training program.
For more information about our specific courseware products or to request a demo, call 952-894-4694.