- Products & Technology
- Pilot Training Solutions
- Government & Military
Place an Order: +1 952-894-4694
JetPac™ Simulation Based Training for Boeing 737-800
Aerosim’s JetPac™ is approximately ten hours of interactive Simulation Based Training which will teach the student the concepts, terminology and procedures required to confidently manage automation in today’s high-tech flight decks. Unlike traditional Computer Based Training, JetPac™ integrates flight deck simulation into the instructional design to provide real-time interaction and dynamic displays.
JetPac™ will give the student confidence in understanding and managing glass flight deck technology. JetPac™ will also introduce the changes in pilot roles resulting from high-tech automation, and familiarize the student with new procedures and terminology.
JetPac™ Consists of Three Main Modules
Module 1: Advanced Flight Deck Technology. Crew Considerations and Pilot Interactions.
- Understanding advanced cockpit technology
- Basic concepts of operating advanced technology
- Crew considerations
Module 2: Introduction to Automation
- Operation of autopilots.
- Operation of EFIS (Electronic Flight Instrument Systems).
- Operation of FMS (Flight Management System).
Module 3: Operating with Advanced Technology
- FMS Lateral Navigation (LNAV).
- FMS map display.
- Vertical Navigation (VNAV) concepts.
JetPac™ is offered on a metered access program (hourly access basis). This gives the user access to the standard JetPac™ guided lessons, training scenario and evaluations plus the Virtual Flight Deck™ for free-play practice. Internet access is required to run the product in this manner.
- The program is loaded on the user’s computer via CD issued by Aerosim.
- The program can be loaded on multiple computers; prerequisites within the guided lessons do not carry over from computer to computer.
- Users must be on-line in order to use the product as this is how time is tracked.
- Additional access time may be purchased on-line and is good for access to guided lessons and free-play for any aircraft the customer has activated.
License Terms: Metered Access License
This single user license allows user to purchase credits which are assigned to the user’s account. These credits can be accessed/spent/used from any internet connected computer where JetPac™ is installed. This license is for individual non-commercial use of the Software only. No third party training is allowed. For other uses, please contact an Aerosim Sales representative at +1 (952) 894-4694.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (Pentium 4 or better recommended)
- RAM: Recommended 1 Gigabyte (minimum 2 Gigabytes for Vista and W7)
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 or 1280 x 1024
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v6.0 or higher (32-bit) set as your default browser.
- This program is not Mac compatible
Price $175.00 plus shipping and handling
To place an order for your copy please call Aerosim at 952.894.4694